Friday, May 4, 2012

Wacky Hair Day & Other Tales This Week

Monday:  Mia is now 4 months old!  (well, actually, she turned 4 months on Sunday).  She is adorable and lovely and exhausting.  And she now sits in this seat:



Tuesday:  Emma having lots of love meltdowns.  It's takes about 27 kisses and 14 nice long hugs for her to say goodnight. I hate it and I love it.

Wednesday:  Another visit to Urgent Care for Noah.  Had to get a wrist x-ray to rule out a break.  This boy likes to experience life to the fullest!  He ages me so.  Thankfully, new insurance coverage was effective YESTERDAY.  Whew.



Thursday:  Spent another morning at the doctor's office for Mia and Emma. Mia had her 4 month shots which was very sad. Emma told everyone all about her private parts which was strange. :/

Friday:  Wacky Hair Day. I told Emma that her buns were super cute and she cried. She didn't WANT to be cute! So we put straws in them so she'd be "wacky" instead!





Emma is pretending to be a foot doctor:

Emma:  "Can you be good for Dr. Emma, mommy? Don't kick me in the face now!"
Me:  "OK..."  (Squeezes my toes....)  
"Ouch!"

Emma:  "Oh, sorry. I'm just trying to motivate your toes."
Me:  "Motivate my toes?"

No comments: