Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do

My blog posting has seriously declined recently. There is so much to write about and not enough time to do it justice. Perhaps that is the downfall of blogging for me. Somehow I have it in my mind that everything I post has to be meaningful to me and possibly to others. I haven't yet resolved this for myself and so instead I've been posting a lot of quotes lately. They are meaningful to me and hopefully at least provide entertainment to my handful of blog readers.


Noah: "When I get big I'm going to play football."
Tyler: "You can't play football, Noah, because you'll get hurt."
Noah: (growling) "Tyler, do you see the look on my face?"


Emma: "Mom, on my birthday when I wake up we'll put up the Christmas tree and then it will snow!"

1 comment:

Cailean said...

I love quotations!! Awhile ago I was thinking every post had to be a Pulitzer Prize and I didn't want to blog anymore. Then I started treating it like a family journal so now I just write what I want to remember about each day. I think we put too much pressure on ourselves! I LOVE your blog and every single post - they are inspiring, funny, and interesting!