Friday, March 18, 2011

Giggles

Mom:  "Noah, did you go to the bathroom?"
Tyler:  "Yeah, he did.  I listened."


Emma:  "Mom, did you like my prayer?"
Mom:  "I did.  Thank you."
Emma:  "There was a little love in it."

Tyler:  "Noah, you should get a Mohawk!"
Noah: "Yeah!  A Mohawk!  Yeah! .... (excited fist pump) ...um...What's a mohawk?"
.....later.....
Noah:  "Is a mohawk when you put a hawk on your head?"


Emma:  "Mom, you smell good.  I smell like macaroni and cheese....(shrugs)... I didn't take a shower today."

Going out for ice cream:
Tyler:  "Hey, there's Firestone!  Isn't Firestone an ice cream place?"
Dad:  "No, Tyler.  That's Coldstone."

Noah:  "I want Baskin Robbins!"
Mom:  "Finish your lunch first.  You might not have any room left after you eat."
Noah: "I always save a spot for treats ... its right up at the top."

No comments: