Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diamond Rings & Other Things

Browsing at the jewelry store:

Mom:  "You're going to have to buy a ring like one of these someday.  You know, when you get married."
Tyler:  "What?!  One of these expensive ones?  What about one of those kind over there?"
Mom:  "No, she's going to want one of these ones - the kind with diamonds."
Tyler:  *sigh* "OK, which one is the cheapest?"


Noah to Uncle Mark:  "Look!  I pulled out my tooth and you didn't even have to punch me in the face!"


Noah woke early last Saturday and found Uncle Mark downstairs.  Noah walked up to him, got inches from his face and whispered:  "What's for breakfast?"


Emma:  "My foot is fizzy!"
Mom:  "Fizzy?"
Emma:  "Yes!  I need to hop on my foot to make it stop!  Its all fizzy and then it starts to freeze and get frozen!"
Mom:  "Why is it fizzy?"
Emma:  "Because I wore my socks for too long ... And because my foot is growing bigger!  I have to make it stop before my foot grows too big!"


Emma:  "Pterodactyls are very expensive.  If you get close to one and get on it, it will give you a crazy ride!"
Mom:  "What does expensive mean?"
Emma:  "I don't know." (Hand on her head)  "I'll talk about it tomorrow."

No comments: