Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slime Flu

**Note:  This post originally drafted sometime in October 2009, I believe.  Blogger lost the date again.  Just a guess on this date.

Chance and I are sick.  I seem to be on the downhill end of it, while he is still trying to survive the initial attack of this virus.  So far, no one in our home is showing signs of Swine Flu - or as my mother calls it "Slime Flu."  We had to miss church today because of our digustingness.  The kids were bummed because they are practicing for their primary program next week.  I am kind of bummed, too.  I feel all out of sorts when I miss church.  Too bad its not socially acceptable for me to show up in the pajamas I've been wearing all week.

Quote of the week:

Emma:  "Mom, I'm out of toothpaste."
Mom:  "OK, you can use mine."
Emma:  "Mom, I can't use yours!  Its too spicy!"

No comments: