Monday, December 8, 2008

White Elephant Bingo

I'm not sure if there really are "winners" in white elephant bingo or not, but if there were to be losers ... well, we definitely lost last Saturday night at the Schultz' holiday gala. We brought ten scratch lottery tickets to the exchange. We took home this little gem ....



Perhaps "little" isn't the right word. Special thanks go out to Tami B. for her excellent sense of style and artistic genius. The bra just wouldn't be the same without her bedazzlement. And thanks to Phil for passing on this rare piece of joy to me.

3 comments:

TamBaum said...

I have no idea what you are talking about! I can't believe someone would bring something like that! Who couldn't use a new bra anyway? Just stuff a little tissue.

Ashley said...

I am so sorry you ended up with it when you had such a good prize in your hands minutes before.

I didn't pull my camera out at all during the party. Do you mind if I put this picture on my blog as well when I write about it?

Michaelynn said...

Ashley, if you can stand the poor quality of my photo, then feel free to use it. I need a new camera!